Gary Naftel BSc(Hons) MCIArb MRICS

Chartered Surveyor

Q: What does a surveyor do?

A: Surveyors have a broad remit covering anything related to property and land. One surveyor could be valuing an item of property or a piece of land…. another might be writing a Building Survey Report for a client’s home. The same surveyor might specialise in mediation. You might need us when you are buying a house, getting a mortgage, doing a renovation or a new build.

As a Chartered Surveyor, Naftel Associates is regulated by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).

Q: What surveying services are offered by Naftel Associates?

A: For property purchases we offer three key reports:
•   Surveying reports for Mortgage Valuations
•   Homebuyer Reports
•   Building Survey Reports

We also offer further reports including, but not limited to:
•   Defect and Condition Reports
•   Dilapidations

We also have a wide experience with construction contracts, project management and delivering your project through to completion.

We aim for you to be pleasantly surprised by our professionalism, customer service levels and competitive fees.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly.Update my browser now